Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Stress causing me :

I can't sleep well every day.
I can't eat well every day.
My heartbeat getting faster.
This feeling just so sux.
And I wonder how long it takes to end all of these? 
I know this is what we have to go thru, 
But... This is torturing me to the max.

Well, I started feel numb with the pain inside my heart - 
Coz I knw, I have to get used with it.
Coz I knw, one day it will disappear. 
Coz I knw, this is the result that I deserved for not doing in the right way.

Two days passed, and it still keeps on repeating in my head. Repeat and pain... Again and again.
I feel I'm just like a foolish, yes yes yes, laughing at my ownself - what's the point torturing ownself? Who cares? Who knows? =(

I keep all up, and tighten up the alarm, reminding ownself - never ever trust/put hope on it anymore. Some thing will nvr change forever, even how long the time has passed. This is fact! 

Never ever get serious in everything 
- playing with fire is better than playing serious.. coz if u r serious, u r loser. I don't wish to lose in ur hand, never again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment