Monday, July 8, 2013

I hate when I have no people to tell, no place to share my feelings.
And yes!
those people is extremely annoying!

* ping me whenever I had updated my status, no matter about what.*

Can just stay away from me with whatever I do? What the hell motherfucker things related to you guys?
Cant I just ignore you guys' msg? Is it a necessary that I need to reply from daylight to night? Who do you think you guys are? 

From fb - wechat - LINE - instagram... and even whatsapp - I gotta close my timestamp! >.<
Annoying Annoying Annoying! It is good that no one know my blog add. Peacefully here without any stalker.

You know what? 
Everyday I'm facing stress from you guys... I'm ady feel moody from jobless, so cant you guys stop adding in the stress to me? =(

Fine, my fault from playing fire. But for those that I don't play with? my fault as well? >.<

I just wish to be alone, at least no more heart-broken like last time. I thought everything is so damn good from just being friend? Perhaps, I'm just suit to be single like he said :)

........................................................

and you! 
A 8-po you are! I don't need friend like you! Don't pretend like you are knowing me very well! You don't know what I have go thru and my condition for right now! Don't force me to block you :)

It's ok if outsider, friend feel I'm bad.. I'm just feel that I'm protecting myself, I don't care how you guys see me, because the one knows me, will definitely know what kind of people I am :) 
I am just being myself, no fake is needed :)
Oh ya
this is the way you treat me..so do I, will do the same as well
........................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment