Saturday, December 3, 2011

It has been some time i never update my deary blog..
as i don't want everything is so down emotion.
and i don't hope everything is know by everyone.
so i choose to keep deep inside my heart.
but then, i miss my deary blog so muchieeee~

2nd and 3rd of Dec 2011 - her big big day

and i met with many old neighbours, uncle aunties and cousins..
Out of my expectation,i never thought i will be asked the question of : when is your turn?
stunt for few seconds, and still...i don't know what to answer ==
still small? no bf? haven't work yet? or whatever else?
zip up my mouth and smile is the best one :)
at this age, never ever think or plan about marriage especially you feel you haven't really get the another one that you want.
Making someone your priority when you're only their option.

kinda mm sek tuck that she is not staying with us anymore,
have own family :(
but wish her will stay happily after the married :)



No comments:

Post a Comment