Wednesday, December 28, 2011


Hands on the keyboard
Looking at the screen
i type nothing for an hour.

Begin not dare to type, to post anything.
or should i say ; a way for me not to think too much?
Perhaps :)

Day by Day,
Night by Night..
At last it comes to the end of two more days :)

Few weeks, every day..
I have realize much and much.
and I am very sure which direction I should continue,
which direction i shouldn't turn into or shouldn't take an u-turn.
Everything is not only about myself, but both.
And is no longer like last time.
We should know to differentiate the two different world,
it just like "alien vs human".
:)

Sick attacks me out of sudden
I do really feel the heat and the suffer :(
but still i have to sit up to complete my report
F you, SICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment