Sunday, July 1, 2012

Damn you! Who do you think you are? Why you are just like controlling me? Is there any problem if I'm going with them? You really making me feel the annoying of you!
Please! You had over the border! You are just one of my friend, not my boyfriend.
I don't need to inform or tell you anything about me! You don't have the authority to know anything or everything, and like stop me from doing things that I shouldn't do. Even if I msg him, is it your business? Don't make me till i have the intention to avoid you one day!

我是野蛮,要你管吗?请你管好你自己就好了!你不是他,你一点权力都没有!如果我要做的事,谁都管不了!
以前的他.....就可以.可是未来的那个人,我也不会让他管 ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
My mood is totally so messy now~ just like unable to control it! What should I do now >.<
昨晚的视线全在你身上,就算再帅的....我也看不见~只想看你多几眼.我真的好傻 :(


No comments:

Post a Comment