Thursday, April 5, 2012

Timing

Life is all about timing

Everything is about timing.

If you are too early, you are making thing worse
and
If you are late, you missed the chance.

What I would like to say is;
you came at the wrong timing.
you should know what stage I'm in now
what you did to me,is totally an annoying stuff
sorry to say about that,
but I'm sure you will not be able to see this post :)
please don't go after me everyday, from morning to night
it is not your business of what I'm doing everyday, what had happened to me.
It is ok if we chat everyday, but this is seriously annoying when
you guys start the conversation with "what are you doing"?
It is something that gals hate alot by being ask about this question
exceptional; the one they love :)
I know I'm bad to say about this, but this is seriously what I feel :)
sorry again, i just wanna everything just like before -
the friendship between you and me;
even you are the new friend of mine or the few years friend of mine
Just don't spoilt it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment