Saturday, April 21, 2012

It was my babe big day <3
Yea! and even till now, I can't accept and believe the truth of she is married >.<  LOL!
but anyhow, congrats and  hope you will have a happy sweet life after that ;)

Looking at you, walking in surrounding by the music and your slides, 
I did feel touch without any reason.


oh ya, this was what I remembered when we were waiting for your arrival.
the friend of yours, asking me a silly question. Guess he was too bored and trying to find something to chat. The funny part is...when he asked, I really didn't know what I should answer him..
He asked me, will you have the feeling to marry now when you saw the friend of yours are getting married? 
I'm totally stunt at there,looking at him..by giving him the answer : I don't have bf, how to marry? 

Somehow, the feeling exist when he asking me. the looks of you appear in my mind at that time..

I DID REALLY FEEL WTF!!! >.<  

My mood just ruined after that == 
Thanks to your friend ==

Guess I have to spend more time in forgetting you ;)

Here's come the picha of me and my babe :D 
The rest will be uploaded after that, after everything is settle and transfer to my lappie




Stay tuned~! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment