Tuesday, March 15, 2011



Down with all assignments ; left 2 mid-terms and 1 presentation to go.

at last - less stress, no more rushing :D

I started hate myself, for the stupidity, the kindness.

Selfish is the one that i should put inside my heart! towards everyone :)

hmmph, half year to go~ i'm gonna start my new life in new place :D

*with my new room

*new friends, new colleagues

*and for sure....my new alone life :)


...................

the A really a problem for me ; err, i think no ones will know what's it.

and the A problem - would just stay at present and not moving to future.

Guess i have to move forward by myself.

hope everything goes smoothly .

..........


out of sudden,i realize that guys are 犯贱...err,shouldn't say just guys...hmm,PERHAPS gals too xD

well, is good to be the one - not stick to them.

Reason?

they will feel annoying or not appreciate in the long term.

and even,

you will not in suffer condition when they change from X to Z.


i wish i wish, i wish i can be "the one" ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment