Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy V's Day!

Happy V's Day People! :D

Seriously, I really couldn't remember what I've done for last valentine.
Everything just so blur , and i clicking in to my photos album, looking for the candle light dinner that i've prepared for last year..were it for V's day or our anniversary?
Found it! It was for our anniversary but where goes the pic for V's day of last year?
I didn't have a picture of it at all =[

He brought me a ring, surprised me actually..i thought he won't get me anything as there's no news from him.
Haha~ the most funny is, i gave him a "bear bear" flower and a card.
He get shocked once i took to him.. His expression was just so funny.LOL
But, He didn't take back here..can't take pic on it and display here =[

We headed to ipoh in the afternoon for movie.
but every movies were FULLED!
what la. so disappointed with it. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
then we took our dinner before back, as there's no any other entertainment in ipoh except movie =[








No comments:

Post a Comment