Monday, June 25, 2012

You told me that you regret.
but you are the one who made all of these things happened.
I felt numb when I got the call yesterday,
The numbness which has stayed in me for few months,
I'm sorry when I don't respond to you yesterday,
because I'm totally don't know what respond that I should gave.
I understand your feeling
and you should know there is no more turning point,
since the things have reached the worst condition

what I can say is, just let it go.
the beginning always is the hardest, trust yourself that you can make it.
I know I'm disqualify to tell you this, 
as I'm unable to do it so.

But, just try. Who knows you will getting a better life in the future? ;) 





.
.
.
.
They told me that I'm a good gf before this
but Finally I realize,
being a good or bad one doesn't matter
because the result still is the same.
SO....
why should make yourself a good gf, right....Miss C? ;)


"I'm not a player, but I wish to be a player"
Yea~ let's make it together Miss C :D

No comments:

Post a Comment