Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tittle?

well,i dont know which direction should i go to post dis blog...jz listened to MY PRINCE,since she asked me to update it xD
This thing go thru my mind :
as time goes by,
as where we are staying in,
we will definitely influence by the environment ..
within this 1year after staying far from home,
i realized that i've changed alot
*from someone that always laugh,always smile
to
someone that always emo,always moody,gets angry easily*

*from someone that passive
to
someone that fierce and more selfish*
as others told me,this is a normal thing when u r force by the ppl that surrounding u
Im no longer wish for anything,jz hope have few bestiees that will always by my side
whenever im down
and
im not mind if u all can share my happiness too
Im willing be the same position to u too as i've mention
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment