Sunday, June 21, 2009

21 Birthday

well...
last nite had celebrated my birthday with all my dear chi muis, friends and also my family..i felt happy with it,thx to all of u..muacks muacks xD
and also not forgotten to thx all my beloved friends that wishes me.
hmm here are the pics that we have been taken..too sad that i forgot to take my own pic haha
presents from my mum and lin =)
present from my eldest sis
21 + 21 candles LOL
*3wishes* shh~
my lovely mummy =D
my pretty sis
all my leng leng chi muis
erm....2 leng chai =P
my eldest sis
3 sha poh haha

[T]ein & [J]ane

[t]ein---[f]ong

haha my 2leng lui dears xD

I love this pic =)

again jane with leng leng [fong]

I appreciate it so much as what they have done to me and i knew that i am not alone even this time birthday was less-ing something =)

*[H]appy [B]irthday [T]o ME*

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment